If you’re reading this, it probably means you’ve misplaced your AirPods somewhere and need help finding them again. If you think they’ve fallen out of your ear while working out, hitting the gym, or simply wandering around your own home, there are a few ways to track them. These wireless earbuds are equipped with several smart features to help you find them if they go missing. This article will introduce you to some useful tips on how to find and track your AirPods when they go missing. Even if you don’t have these wireless earbuds yet, we think that by the end of this article, you’ll have learned something new about the inbuilt software and sensors in any Bluetooth-enabled device that might come in handy one day.
How To Track Your Airpods?
Track your AirPods via Find My iPhone
When you pair your AirPods to your iPhone, they’ll be stored on that device. This means that you can use Find My iPhone on iCloud to track your missing AirPods. You can locate the device on a map, and even play a sound on the device. This will help you track down your AirPods when they go missing. That way, you won’t have to go around your house blindly looking for them. You can use Find My iPhone to track your lost AirPods. Find My iPhone can be used by anyone with an Apple ID, even if they aren’t the owner of the AirPods. You just need to be logged into iCloud with your account. Once logged in, you can click on “Find My iPhone” and then click on the AirPods device. You’ll be able to see its location and you can play a sound on the device to help you find it.
Finding your lost AirPods with a shake
If you’ve lost both of your AirPods, then you can use a clever trick to find one of them. You can use the other AirPod to find the lost one. Just shake the other AirPod and it’ll make a sound that’ll help you find the missing AirPod. This can come in handy if you’ve lost one of your AirPods and don’t know where it is. You can find the missing AirPod with the other one. To do this, you need to make sure that both of your AirPods are charged up. Then, just shake the other AirPod and it’ll make a noise. That noise will help you find the lost one. You can do this even if you don’t have the first AirPod with you. The sound will travel through walls, so you might be able to find it even if you can’t see it.
Track your AirPods using Find My Friends
While the previous two ways of tracking your AirPods only worked if you actually lost them somehow, you can use Find My Friends to track your AirPods all the time. This is a feature that’s built into the Apple Watch and iOS devices. It shows you where your AirPods are, even if they aren’t in your hands. This comes in handy if you’ve misplaced your AirPods. You can find them by opening the “Find My Friends” app and choosing your AirPods. You’ll be able to see their last known location and the direction they’re heading. This can help you find your AirPods before they get too far away from you.
Track your AirPods using iCloud
If you’ve lost your AirPods and you’ve tried everything you can think of to find them, you may want to try tracking them with iCloud. This is another feature that’s built into iCloud and it can track any device that’s logged into your account. You can track your lost AirPods by going to iCloud. This can help you find your lost AirPods, even if they’re not with you. This is useful if you’ve lost your AirPods but don’t know where they are. iCloud can help you track them down, which can save you much frustration.
Track your AirPods using the iOS Activity Log
If you want to track the time when your AirPods were last used, you can use the iOS Activity Log. This is an iOS feature that tracks all interactions with your iOS devices. You can use the Activity Log to find out when your AirPods were last used. You can access the Activity Log by going to “Settings” on your iOS device and then clicking “Bluetooth”. You can then select your AirPods and click on “Last Connection”. This will display when your AirPods were last connected and used. You can then search for the time your AirPods were last used to help track them down.
Track your AirPods using Bluetooth and Siri Voice Commands
If you’re at home or in a place with a strong Bluetooth connection, you can track your AirPods using Bluetooth. You can open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and then tap “Bluetooth”. You can then tap on “Your Devices” and then choose your AirPods. Once you’ve done that, you can ask Siri or your voice assistant to “Find my AirPods”. This will open up the “Find My iPhone” app on your phone and will show you the location of your AirPods. This can help you track down your missing AirPods, even when they’re not with you.
What Are The Features Of Airpods?
- AirPods are wireless and can be paired to two different devices at the same time.
- They are sweat resistant as they have a nano-coating.
- They are very small with an earbud size of just 0.52 inches and an overall length of 5.5 cm only.
- The earbuds have a microphone and accelerometer inside them so that you can answer calls without your iPhone being needed to be near you in case of emergency emergencies.
- AirPods come with a charging case that can provide 5 hours of talk time and 24 hours of standby time on a single charge which is pretty good if you ask me!
- The AirPods have a range of 7 meters in Bluetooth mode and 30 meters when used wirelessly which is pretty good!
- You can also use Siri to control your Apple device by simply saying “Hey Siri” or “Hey Siri, play some music”.
How To Find Airpods Using Bluetooth?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on your AirPod model name and enter the passcode then tap on Turn Bluetooth Off.
- You will see a pop-up message to pair your AirPods with your iPhone or iPad using the same passcode you entered in step 3. Tap on Continue.
- The AirPods will show up in the list of available devices under Bluetooth Devices, select it and wait for 2-3 seconds until it shows up in the list of paired devices under the Devices section of the Settings app, select it and click Pair button to pair them with your iPhone or iPad (if they are not paired already).
- Tap on the OK button to finish pairing the AirPods with the iPhone or iPad, now you can find them easily under the Devices section of the Settings app by tapping on them and entering the passcode to turn them off/on again if you need to place a call or play music via Siri.
- You can also find your AirPods under the Devices section of the Settings app using the Bluetooth Name field, if you know the Bluetooth name of your AirPods or by tapping on the Bluetooth icon in Control Center and selecting it from there.
AirPods are a convenient piece of technology that is meant to save you time and effort. However, if you lose them, it can become a frustrating experience. Thankfully, there are ways to find them. You can use Bluetooth to pair your phone with the earbuds, or you can use the Find My iPhone app on another device. If you lose one of the earbuds, you can use the remaining earbud to play media like you normally would. Don’t stress too much if you lose your AirPods. Remember, they have a variety of features to help you find them when they go missing.