TradingView is a free charting and analysis tool with an exceptional community of users. It’s packed with tons of features, including real-time streaming quotes, backtesting, technical indicators, news feeds, and more. However, TradingView Pro is an upgraded version that offers additional features like faster execution speeds, deeper customization options, and premium support. If you’re a beginner or intermediate trader who isn’t interested in advanced techniques like Monte Carlo simulations or financial modeling but wants to use TradingView for its simplicity and ease of use as well as its great visualizations and collaborative community, then this article is for you! Keep reading to learn how to get the free version of TradingView pro for free!
How To Get Tradingview Pro Free?
- Open an account with TradingView
- Click the signup link on the TradingView homepage.
- You’ll need to log in to your account, so enter your login credentials and password from the email you received from TradingView.
- Click “Start using TradingView” on the homepage and you’ll be taken to your new workspace. (If you don’t see a workspace, scroll down to this page.)
- Go to the “Settings” tab and click “Add tradingview Pro settings” under “Connectivity & Security Settings”.
- Checkmark all three boxes and click Save Settings at the bottom of the page:
- Once you finish setting up your workspace, log out of TradingView and go back to this page again; click on “Get TradingView Pro free!” under “Get Access Now!” at the top right of this page to get access to a 30-day trial of TradingView Pro for free! Just follow these steps: – Register an account with any broker that offers tradingview pro – Login into your account – Click on “Get access now” under “Get Access Now!” – Enter your email address and password – Click “continue” – Start using it immediately!
- Your trial will last 30 days, after which you’ll need to purchase TradingView Pro to continue using the full version of TradingView.
What Is Tradingview Pro?
TradingView Pro is a premium version of TradingView that offers additional features like faster execution speeds, deeper customization options, and premium support. TradingView Pro can help you trade smarter or earn more with the following features: – Faster execution: When you click the BUY or SELL button, your order is executed right away. This is only possible with TradingView Pro as the free version has a 30-second delay. – Deeper customization: Advanced users can customize their trading platform with TradingView Pro. They can change the color of their chart, add additional technical indicators, modify the chart type, use TradingView bots, set up alerts, and receive premium support. – Premium support: With TradingView Pro, you’ll have priority support. This means you get answers to your questions faster.
Pros Of Tradingview Pro
- You can get access to the full TradingView Pro version for free.
- You can trade as much as you want, and you’ll have priority support.
- The trial version of TradingView Pro is more powerful than the free version of TradingView, and it allows you to trade bigger orders than the free version does.
- You will have priority support with TradingView Pro, which means your questions will be answered faster than with the free version of TradingView.
- If you use a qualified broker for trading, then your trading fees won’t be affected by using TradingView Pro; you’ll only pay for trades that are executed using your own funds (as opposed to trading fees from brokers).
Cons Of Tradingview Pro
- You will have to pay for a qualified broker account, which usually costs between $10 and $25 per month.
- There are no refunds for TradingView Pro; if you want to cancel your subscription, you’ll need to contact TradingView and cancel your subscription before the 30-day trial expires.
- You won’t be able to trade with capital from other people (other than your own capital).
- If you get access to TradingView Pro from a third party, then the original owner of TradingView will be able to see all of your trades and analyze them without getting permission from you first.
- You can only trade with US dollars on the free version of TradingView, whereas you can trade with other currencies like Japanese yen or euros on the full version of TradingView Pro (but not in the free version).
- The free version doesn’t support options trading; only stocks, futures, ETFs, and forex are supported in the free version of TradingView.
- The free version can only handle up to 10 orders per day (as opposed to 50 orders per day in the full version), but there is no limit on how many days/hours you can use it each month as long as your account remains active.
- The free version won’t show charts or any other data beyond what is available in public sources like Yahoo Finance or Google Finance.
The free version of TradingView is packed with features and is a great tool for traders of all experience levels. It’s also available on mobile devices, making it easy to monitor the market while you’re on the go. Some traders find that the free version doesn’t have the features they need. In this case, you can pay for TradingView Pro and get all of the features you need. While the Pro version does cost money, it does have some benefits that you won’t get with the free version. These include faster execution, more customization options, and priority support. If you’re a beginner or intermediate trader who isn’t interested in advanced techniques like Monte Carlo simulations or financial modeling but wants to use TradingView for its simplicity and ease of use as well as its great visualizations and collaborative community, then the free version of TradingView is for you!
Q. Can I trade futures, options, and forex with the free version?
A. Yes. The free version of TradingView supports all of these trading instruments.
Q. Is there any way to use my own capital to trade on the free version?
A. No, you can’t. All of your trades will be executed using the market data from Yahoo Finance and Google Finance provided by TradingView.
Q. Are there any limitations on how many days/hours I can use TradingView each month as long as my account remains active?
A. Yes, your account is limited to 10 days/hours per month and you can only use it during those 10 days/hours even if you’re on holiday or out of the country for a while (i.e., not while sleeping). However, if you have an active subscription, then you can use it any time throughout the month as long as your subscription is live (i.e., not expired).