Your AirPods are incredibly useful and innovative wireless earphones, but they do have a few minor flaws. As wireless headphones, they’re reliant on their battery power to function. If you’re not able to charge your AirPods in time or forget to keep them charged, then you may find that they begin running out of battery fairly quickly. Whilst this isn’t ideal, it’s fairly common with wireless devices. Thankfully, Apple has made it incredibly simple to check the battery levels of your AirPods on your Android device so you’ll know when you need to charge them again! In this article, we’ll explain how you can check the battery level of your AirPods on your Android device and how you can extend their battery life.
How To Check The Airpod Battery On Android?
- First and foremost, you’ll need to download the free AirPods battery check app from the Google Play Store. The app is called ‘AirPods Battery Check’ and it’s available for free from the Google Play Store. Just search for ‘AirPods Battery Check’ in the Google Play Store or click on this link to be taken directly to its page in the store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it up and you’ll be able to check your AirPod’s battery life by tapping on the ‘Battery Check’ button. You’ll then see a screen that shows you how much battery life your AirPods have left, as well as their current status. If they’re currently charging, then they will say so here too.
- That’s all there is to it! The battery level of your AirPods will update automatically in real time so you can see exactly how much juice they have left at any given moment! This makes it incredibly easy to keep your AirPods charged and ready for use at all times!
TIP: Check Airpod Battery By Sounds
- First, you’ll need to make sure that your AirPods are paired to your Android device. To do this, open the Settings app on your Android device and then tap Bluetooth. Make sure that the Bluetooth option is turned on and then tap the name of your AirPods in the list of available devices.
- Once you’ve done this, you should be able to see how much charge your AirPods have left, as well as their battery level. The battery level will be shown as a percentage with a small lightning bolt icon next to it. If you want to check the battery level of each individual AirPod, simply press and hold down on one of them until they both vibrate, and then check the battery level in the same way as before.
How To Extend Airpod Battery Life?
- One of the best ways to extend the battery life of your AirPods is by turning on their auto-off feature. This feature turns off your AirPods when you’re not using them and is designed to save your battery. To turn this feature on, open the Settings app on your Android device, tap Bluetooth and then tap the name of your AirPods in the list of available devices. Tap Auto Off and then choose either A Few Minutes or Never.
- Another way to extend the battery life of your AirPods is by turning on their Always Connected option. This will ensure that they stay connected to your Android device even when they’re out of range and so you’ll be able to use them wherever you are, even if there’s no Wi-Fi or cell signal around! To turn this feature on, follow steps 1-3 above and then tap Always Connected instead of Auto Off of your AirPods by turning on the Low Power Mode. This mode will automatically turn your AirPods off when you have them in your ear. To do this, open the Settings app on your Android device, tap Bluetooth and then tap the name of your AirPods in the list of available devices. Tap Low Power Mode and then choose On.
- The cycle of your AirPods is by turning off the H1 chip. The H1 chip allows you to use your AirPods as a wireless earpiece but will drain your battery far quicker than if it’s turned off. To turn this feature off, open the Settings app on your Android device, tap Bluetooth and then tap the name of your AirPods in the list of available devices. Tap Audio Source and then choose Off.
- You can also extend the battery life of your AirPods by using them less often or simply charging them more frequently. If you’re not using them for a long period of time, switch them off by pressing and holding their physical button until they stop emitting sound and then placing them back into their charging case until you need to use them again. Once they’re in their case, just close the lid and they’ll charge up again when needed!
Problems When Airpods Run Out Of Battery
1. The Airpods Won’t Turn On
If your AirPods run out of battery (particularly if you forget to charge them before leaving the house), then you may find that they won’t turn on. The main reason for this is that the charging case needs to be charged in order to recharge the AirPods, meaning that the AirPods will only charge when the case is charging. This can be easily rectified by simply connecting the charging case to a power source and allowing it to charge for a few minutes. Once it’s fully charged, connect your AirPods back into the case and put them back in your ears.
2. They Don’t Have Much Battery Life Left
If you’re using your AirPods and they begin running out of battery, then they might begin playing at a lower volume than normal or simply stop playing altogether, prompting you to charge them immediately before using them again. This is another issue that can be rectified by simply charging the AirPods and putting them back in the charging case. Once they’re charged, they’ll be ready to use again.
3. They Don’t Connect To Your Device
If you’re using your AirPods and they begin playing but then stop after a few seconds and you can no longer hear any sound coming from them, then it’s possible that they’re not connected to your device. If this happens, simply check that both AirPods are connected to your device by going into Settings > Bluetooth on your Android device and ensuring that the Bluetooth logo next to each of your AirPods is green. If one or both of them isn’t, tap on each of them once so that the Bluetooth logo turns green. Once both are green, you should be able to listen to music again! This issue can also occur if you don’t have a stable connection between your AirPods and the iPhone or iPad that you’re using with them.
The AirPods are an innovative pair of wireless headphones that are designed to be used with all Apple products. Although they’re incredibly easy to use, you may find that they’re not charging properly or are running out of battery. If this happens, you’ll need to check the battery level of your AirPods. You can check the battery level of your AirPods on your Android device by following the steps in this article.