Have you ever wanted to change your name on Roblox but weren’t sure how to go about it? It can be confusing to figure out the process, especially if you’re new to the game. But don’t worry; this step-by-step guide will take you through the process of changing your name on Roblox quickly and easily. With a few simple steps, you’ll be able to customize your username and make sure it really stands out from the crowd. So, if you’re ready to take the plunge and make a name for yourself, read on for more information about how to change your name on Roblox.
How To Change Your Name On Roblox?
- Be sure that you have a Roblox account. If you don’t have one, then create one.
- Then go to your account and click the “Edit Profile” button on the top right corner of your profile.
- Scroll down until you see the “Display name,” then click on it and change it to anything you want!
- Click the “Save Changes” button when you’re done!
- Now you have a new name!
- Also, if you want to change your avatar, click on the “Change Avatar” button and upload an image that you want to use as your avatar and then save it!
- If you want to change your gender, click on the “Change Gender” button and choose what gender you want and then save it!
- If you don’t like the name that we suggest for changing your gender or if there is no suggested name for changing your gender, then just press the “Suggest Name” button and type in a gender-specific name that you want to use as a suggestion for changing your gender.
- Then go back to steps 2 or 3 if you’re not done yet!
- If you want to see your new name, then click on the “Go to My Profile” button, and you will see your new name there!
What Is Roblox?
What Are The Requirements?
- Your name change request must be appropriate and within our Terms of Service.
- Your account must be at least 30 days old.
- You need to have a positive account balance in order to change your name.
- You must have a valid credit card on file to purchase a name change.
- You can’t be a developer or an employee of Roblox Corporation.
- Your account’s email address must be valid and working.
- You must have less than 2,000 hours of playtime on your account in order to make this purchase.
- You can’t change your username within the last 30 days, and you can only change it once every 30 days.
- You must have at least 50 Robux in your account to make this purchase (this is Roblox’s virtual currency).
- If you meet all of these requirements, you’ll need to confirm that you want to go through with the name change process by clicking “Yes.”
Tips For Creating A Unique Name
- The first thing you should do is consider your character’s personality. Is your character outgoing? If so, it might be a good idea to make your name more personal. Maybe try using your pet’s name or a nickname that only family and friends call you.
- If you’re creating a virtual avatar, you’ll want to think about the type of avatar you’re creating. Are they a superhero? Are they an adventurer, or are they a villain? You might want to make your username reflect that.
- You can also consider the theme of the game you’re creating for. If you’re making a game based on medieval times, try using some old English names or even Irish names like Sean and Liam for boys and Bridget and Caitlin for girls.
- When it comes to first names, try out some traditional names as well as some unique ones like Cillian (an Irish name), Kayla (an American name), Calum (a Scottish name), and Ethan (a Hebrew name).
- For last names, try out some traditional Irish ones like O’Malley, O’Donnell, and Murphy, or try out some fun ones like Smith, Jones, and Taylor.
- If you’re not sure what your character’s personality is like or you’re unsure about the theme of your game, you can always pick a random name generator. Many of them are free to use, so it won’t cost you anything to give them a try!
- If you’re having trouble thinking of one, try using a word that has something to do with your favorite hobby or even a movie quote!
- If you’re still struggling to think of a name that fits your character or game perfectly, why not ask your friends? They might be able to help you come up with something unique!
- One last thing to remember is that if all else fails, there’s nothing wrong with picking a classic name. Names like Jack, Sarah, and Emma are always good choices.
- Finally, always remember that you can change your username once you’ve created a game!
Now you know how to change your name on Roblox. To change your name, all you need to do is go to the “Change My Name” page, select the option to create a new username, and follow the instructions from there. Remember that you have to meet certain requirements before you can change your name. It doesn’t cost anything to change your name, but if you want to protect your new name with a Trademark, it will cost you a fee.